Home | Research | Members | Photos | Ken Raymond | Publications | Links
A full list of Ken Raymond's publications can be found here.
569. Mark D. Levin, David M. Kaphan, Cynthia M. Hong, Robert G. Bergman, Kenneth N. Raymond and F. Dean Toste, "Scope and Mechanism of Cooperativity at the Intersection of Organometallic and Supramolecular Catalysis," J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 9682–9693.
568. Tiffany A. Pham, Alison B. Altman, S. Chantal E. Stieber, Corwin H. Booth, Stosh A. Kozimor, Wayne W. Lukens, Daniel T. Olive, Tolek Tyliszczak, Jian Wang,⊥ Stefan G. Minasian and Kenneth N. Raymond, "A Macrocyclic Chelator That Selectively Binds Ln4+ over Ln3+ by a Factor of 1029," Inorg. Chem. 2016, ASAP.
567. Carmelo Sgarlata and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Untangling the diverse interior and multiple exterior guest interactions of a supramolecular host by the simultaneous analysis of complementary observables," Anal. Chem. 2016, 88, 6923–6929.
566. Lena J. Daumann, Philipp Werther, Michael J. Ziegler and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Siderophore inspired tetra- and octadentate antenna ligands for luminescent Eu(III) and Tb(III) complexes," J. Inorg. Biochem., 2016, in press. Invited for special issue in Graeme Hanson Commemorative issue.
565. Casey J. Brown, Akos Kokai, Gregory M. Miller, Robert G. Bergman, and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Improved Scope and Diastereoselectivity of C-H Activation in an Expanded Supramolecular Host," Supramol. Chem. 2016, 28, 188-191. Special Issue: Professor Jonathan L. Sessler 60th Birthday Celebration
564. David M. Kaphan, Mark D. Levin, Robert G. Bergman, Kenneth N. Raymond, and F. Dean Toste, "A Supramolecular Microenvironment Strategy for Transition Metal Catalysis," Science 2015, 350, 1235-1238.
563. William M. Hart-Cooper, Carmelo Sgarlata, Charles L. Perrin, F. Dean Toste, Robert G. Bergman and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Protein-like Proton Exchange in a Synthetic Host Cavity," Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 2015, 112, 15303-15307.
562. Lena J. Daumann, David S. Tatum, Christopher M. Andolina, Joseph I. Pacold, Anthony D'Aleo, Ga-lai Law, Jide Xu and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Effects of ligand geometry on the photophysical properties of photoluminescent Eu(III) and Sm(III) 1-hydroxypyridin-2-one complexes in aqueous solution," Inorg. Chem. 2016, 55, 114–124.
561. Kenneth N. Raymond, Benjamin E. Allred, and Allyson K. Sia, "Coordination Chemistry of Microbial Iron Transport," Acc. Chem. Res. 2015, 48, 2496–2505.
560. Derek M. Dalton , Scott R. Ellis, Eva M. Nichols, Richard A. Mathies, F. Dean Toste, Robert G. Bergman, and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Supramolecular Ga4L612– Cage Photosensitizes 1,3-Rearrangement of Encapsulated Guest via Photoinduced Electron Transfer," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 10128–10131.
559. David M. Kaphan, F. Dean Toste, Robert G. Bergman, and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Enabling New Modes of Reactivity via Constrictive Binding in a Supramolecular-Assembly-Catalyzed Aza-Prins Cyclization," J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 9202–9205.
558. Anthony D'Aleo, Evan G. Moore, Jide Xu, Lena J. Daumann and Kenneth N. Raymond, "Optimization of the Sensitization Process and Stability of Octadentate Eu(III) 1,2-HOPO Complexes," Inorg. Chem. 2015, 54, 6807–6820.
557. Elizabeth E. Wyckoff, Benjamin E. Allred, Kenneth N. Raymond and Shelley M. Paynea, "Catechol Siderophore Transport by Vibrio cholera," J. Bacteriol. 2015, 197, 2840-2849.