21) "Optimizing Variational Quantum Algorithms using Pontryagin's Minimum Principle",
Z. C. Yang, A. Rahmani, A. Shabani, H. Neven, and C. Chamon, Phys. Rev. X 7, 021027 (2017).
20) "A general framework for complete positivity",
J. M. Dominy, A. Shabani, and D. A. Lidar, Q. Info. Proc. 15, 465 (2016).
19) "Artificial Quantum Thermal Bath",
A. Shabani and H. Neven, Phys. Rev. A 94, 052301 (2016).
18) "Quantum filter for a class of non-Markovian quantum systems",
S. Xue, M. R. James, A. Shabani, V. Ugrinovskii, I. R. Petersen, 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control (2015).
17) "Quantum filter for a non-Markovian single qubit system",
S. Xue, M. R. James, A. Shabani, V. Ugrinovskii, I. R. Petersen, IEEE Conference on Control Applications (2015).
16) "Hessian facilitated analysis of optimally controlled quantum dynamics of systems with coupled primary and secondary states",
C. C. Shu, M. Edwalds, A. Shabani, T. S. Ho, and H. Rabitz, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 17, 18621 (2015).
15) "Continuous Measurement of a Non-Markovian Open Quantum System",
A. Shabani, J. Roden, and B. K. Whaley, Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 113601 (2014). [PDF]
14) “Open quantum systems approaches to biological systems”,
A. Shabani, M. Mohseni, S. Jang, A. Ishizaki, M. Plenio, P. Rebentrost, A. Aspuru-Guzik, J. Cao, S. Lloyd, and R. Silbey,
in Quantum Effects in Biology, Cambridge University Press, 2014.
13) "Optimality of qubit purification protocols in the presence of imperfections",
H. Li, A. Shabani, M. Sarovar, and B. K. Whaley, Phys. Rev. A 87, 032334 (2013). [PDF]
12) "Evolution Prediction from Tomography",
J. M. Dominy, L. Campos Venuti, A. Shabani, and D. A. Lidar, arXiv:1312.0973.
11) "Efficient estimation of energy transfer efficiency in light-harvesting complexes",
A. Shabani, M. Mohseni, H. Rabitz and S. Lloyd, Phys. Rev. E 86, 011915 (2012) [PDF]
10) "Estimation of many-body quantum Hamiltonians via compressive sensing",
A. Shabani, M. Mohseni, S. Lloyd, R. L. Kosut, and H. Rabitz, Phys. Rev. A 84, 012107 (2011). [PDF]
9) "Efficient measurement of quantum dynamics via compressed sensing",
A. Shabani, R. L. Kosut, M. Mohseni, H. Rabitz, M. A. Broome, M.P. Almeida, A. Fedrizzi and A. G. White, Phys. Rev. Lett 106, 100401 (2011). [PDF]
8) "Control-Assisted Decoherence-Free Manifolds",
E. Jonckheere, A. Shabani, A. T. Rezakhani, Proc. Int. Symp. Communication, Control and Signal Processing, Invited paper, Cyprus (2010). [PDF]
7) “Invited Book Review: Introduction to Quantum Control and Dynamics by Domenico D'Alessandro”,
A. Shabani, Automatica 45, 847 (2009). [PDF]
6) "Maps for general open quantum systems and a theory of linear quantum error correction",
A. Shabani and D. A. Lidar, Phys. Rev. A 80, 012309 (2009). [PDF]
5) "Vanishing quantum discord is necessary and sufficient for completely positive maps",
A. Shabani and D. A. Lidar, Phys. Rev. Lett 102, 100402 (2009). [PDF]
4) "Quantum Feedback Control: How to use Verification Theorems and Viscosity Solutions to Find
Optimal Protocols", K. Jacobs and A. Shabani, Contemp. Phys. 49, 435 (2008). [PDF]
3) "Locally Optimal Control of Quantum Systems With Strong Feedback",
A. Shabani and K. Jacobs, Phys. Rev. Lett. 101, 230403 (2008). [PDF]
2) "Conditions for Strictly Purity-Decreasing Quantum Markovian Dynamics",
D. A. Lidar, A. Shabani and R. Alicki, Chemical Physics 322, 82 (2006). [PDF]
1) "Completely Positive Post-Markovian Master Equation via a Measurement Approach",
A. Shabani and D. A. Lidar, Phys. Rev. A 71, 020101 (2005). [PDF]